do you believe in ghost?



Some things are just too good to not believe.


My parents used to live in the upstairs above this liquor store near where I live. They always talk about how things fell off of shelves and stuff like that happened, and it even happened downstairs in the bottle shop as well. Actually, it even still happens. I've gone in and bottles have fallen and smashed on the floor for seemingly no reason. I even asked the young cashier and they said it happens all the time. But anyways, that's not the conclusive part of this.

My Dad had this huge fish tank that he was very careful about. If the water got cloudy or anything it became an issue, he's a perfectionist like that. One day he leaves for the afternoon, coming back that night. The water in the tank when he got back was completely black, and all of the fish were dead.

I'm sold. Stuff falling off of shelves could be any number of things, but that?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teknologi is largely misused to destroy the world ? Agree or Desagree

Why Super Mario Bros. Was So Successful

who is gordon ramsey